Wednesday 26 August 2015

Texas Holiday Week # 1 - South TX

On our Plane ride to TX I got a new book called GANGSTA GRANNY.  It,s about a granny who tries to ste.


wow it,s very Hot outside today It was so hot.  I ran in my underwear down the street.


we went to the  Family Reunion.  I was so happy to see Grayson.

 
Me and Cruz and Ezra played labyrinth.


Flood damage no! were domed! gust playing. 


Me and Cruz and Ezra built a wooden Fort


at the Snake Farm I held a cute fluffy bunny.  awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


at the Doseum we had a disco wow weeeee!.  I love this place.


we sow a Longhorn outside it was big and heavy.


at Grandma and Grandpa's house me and Cruz built a dame.


in Grandpas car it was very cozy and warm bot stinky.


 Lego with Cousins
yaaa lets play lego! yaaaaa

I went half way down the Texas Ski Ranch.


Me and Lily read a book about the five little monkey.

We had a pool party with grandma and grandpa and cousins.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment